Pomona Rehabilitation Center
Desdigned with Patients in Mind
Every detail - every room, every piece of equipment - was carefully chosen to enhance the medical and rehabilitative care available to our patients.
- 68 acute rehabilitation beds in private and semi-private rooms
- Specialty gym designed specifically for patients with spinal cord injuries
- General rehabilitation gym for physical and occupational therapy
- Outdoor therapy garden to practice maneuvering on different surfaces such as gravel, sand, brick, and stones, and for negotiating curbs, ramps and stairs
- Activities-of-daily-living suite to practice routine activities such as cooking, grooming, and getting around at home
- Two hyperbaric chambers to promote and accelerate healing
- Neuropsychology room
- Respiratory therapy room
- Speech/language pathology suites
- Two group activity rooms for recreational therapy
- Patient education library and computer room
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
If you would like more information about our California medical rehab hospital, or if you wish to tour our facilities, feel free to contact us by calling 909/596-7733, ext. 3900 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3900.