A State-of-theArt Physical Rehabilitation Center
Designed with Our Patients in Mind.
Every detail - every room, every piece of equipment - was carefully chosen to enhance the medical and rehabilitative care available to our patients.
- 68 acute rehabilitation beds in private and semi-private rooms
- Specialty gym designed specifically for patients with spinal cord injuries
- General rehabilitation gym for physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Outdoor therapy garden to practice maneuvering on different surfaces such as gravel, sand, brick, and stones, and for negotiating curbs, ramps and stairs
- Activities-of-daily-living suite to practice routine therapeutic activities such as cooking, grooming, and getting around at home
- Two hyperbaric chambers to enhance the healing of wounds and burns
- Neuropsychology room to learn how to overcome emotional difficulties after a serious illness or injury
- Respiratory therapy room
- Speech/language pathology suites
- Technology center
- Diagnostic imaging
- Aquatic therapy gym with warm and cool rehabilitation pools
- Laboratory and pharmacy
- Two group activity rooms for recreational therapy
- Patient education library and computer room
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Garden courtyards for visiting family and friends
If you would like more information about our California medical rehabilitation hospital or if you wish to tour our facilities, feel free to contact us by calling 909/596-7733, ext. 3900 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3900.