Adult Day Health Care in the Inland Empire
Proudly Serving Southern California Residents
Make the Most of Each Day
We realize every day can be a struggle when you're caring for a loved one with a severe disability. You often wonder if anyone could possibly treat this person with the same care and compassion as you. We think you'll find the Casa Colina Adult Day Health Care Center comes very close.
Why Adult Day Health Care?
Here we offer a nurturing, stimulating and supportive environment for adults with cognitive or physical impairments due to:
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Or other disabling conditions
We know it can be very difficult both physically and emotionally to care for anyone with such a disability alone. This is why we'll devote an entire team of professionals to help you and your loved one. This program is overseen by a board-certified physician who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation as well as a social worker. It is specifically structured to help prevent premature out-of-home placement and offer opportunities to socialize in a safe environment. It also gives caregivers a chance to catch their breath, go to work, run errands, care for themselves or other family members.
Multidisciplinary, Comprehensive Adult Day Health Care
This program consists of:
- A customized plan of care developed by a team of medical and rehabilitation professionals based on a multi-faceted assessment of your loved one's needs
- Constant monitoring of good health by a devoted nursing staff, in collaboration with you and the primary physician
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy to help maintain and maximize functional abilities
- Social work services to address the participant and caregiver's needs to adapt to a chronic, disabling condition, and foster a greater enjoyment of life
- Information, education, and support to make home life work more smoothly
- Recreation, cognitive, and social activities as well as friendships to keep minds active and spirits lively
- Nutritious lunches and snacks to meet the physician-recommended dietary needs of the individual
The Casa Colina Adult Day Health Care Center is licensed by the Department of Health and certified by the Department of Aging. The services offered at the Center must be prescribed by a physician and may be covered by MediCal, private insurance, and worker's compensation. A cash-based program is also offered.
For adult day health care in the Inland Empire, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 4400 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 4400.