An Outpatient Therapy Center in Azusa
Convenient Care for the Foothill Communities
Now that Casa Colina's 20-acre Pomona campus is complete, we are on a mission to provide communities such as Azusa, Covina, and Glendora with direct access to many of the same nationally renowned medical and physical rehabilitation services. The Casa Colina Azusa Center is a prime example of our commitment to provide the outpatient physical therapy and other rehabilitation services that you'd expect to find at Casa Colina in Pomona - right in the San Gabriel Valley.
The Casa Colina Azusa Center is a hospital-based facility that is accredited by the Joint Commission. This physical therapy clinic treats everything from common sports injuries, work-related injuries and orthopedic injuries to neurological conditions as well as hand disorders. Our team of specialists will work to achieve the best possible results for patients.
Together, we'll do whatever we can to help you regain your independence, return to work, sports and the other things you enjoy as quickly as possible. We offer proven techniques to help prevent illness and injuries - and improve athletic performance.
The Casa Colina Azusa Center features:
- 6,000+ square-foot medical and rehabilitation health center
- Private treatment and physician examination rooms
- Stationary upright bikes
- Recumbent bikes
- Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Power Plate® machine
- Weight machines, including the latest FreeMotion and Life Fitness equipment
- Full complement of free weights, Swiss, Bosu and medicine balls
Plus, advanced modality equipment to treat injuries:
- Electrical stimulation
- Laser/light therapy
Our specialized programs:
We will help you or your loved one develop new strengths, overcome a disability, and enjoy a healthier lifestyle with specialized programs that include:
- Outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy for orthopedic and neurological conditions
- Speech language pathology (speech therapy programs) to help those with speech language and swallowing difficulties
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment using Power Plate vibration technology to help build bone mineral density
- Sports physical therapy, evaluation and performance improvement
- Senior fitness to help prevent falls and improve health and well being
- Personal fitness for adults with or without pre-existing injuries
- Certified hand therapy including splinting and serial casting to cope with injuries and chronic conditions
- Power Plate acceleration training to increase speed, agility and overall performance
- Free sports injury screenings
- Return-to-Play Program
Our physician specialty clinic:
Casa Colina's physician specialty orthopedic clinic provides coordinated outpatient medical care and rehabilitative treatment for arthritis, sports injuries and more.
The Casa Colina Azusa Center is located at 910 East Alosta Avenue in Azusa, California. You'll find it conveniently located near Azusa Pacific University. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 626/334-8735.