Care for Contagious Infections and Disease in Pomona
Casa Colina’s Infectious Disease Center is the only facility of its kind in the area to offer a broad range of treatments for acute and chronic infections. This unique physician-led program provides advanced medical treatment to help cure or manage your condition and enhance your quality of life.
If you, or a loved one, have been exposed to a communicable disease or have developed a serious infection, we will help prevent hospitalization or hasten your hospital discharge.
Our program offers a broad range of innovative protocols for those with:
- Acute and chronic respiratory infections
- Acute and chronic osteomyelitis
- Diabetic foot infections and ulcers
- Fevers and recurrent infections
- Hepatitis B and C
- HIV disease
- Infected orthopedic devices
- Infected pain management devices
- Intravascular device infections
- Infected wounds
- Infective endocarditis
- Postoperative infections
- Resistant microorganisms
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Urinary tract infections
Our physicians have the expertise to diagnose and treat more than 100 types of infectious diseases. They are supported by an experienced clinical team that continually receives extensive training to stay abreast of the latest advances in treating infectious diseases.
We offer all of the services needed to help you or your loved one cope with a disease or illness, including:
- Patient evaluations, including diagnosis, treatment protocol, and evaluating progress
- Regularly scheduled and urgent (non-emergency) physician office visits
- Medical procedures such as lumbar puncture, skin biopsy, wound cultures, abscess aspiration and drainage
- Administration of IV or intramuscular antibiotics, vaccinations, and post-acute care
- Prevention of associated complications, including intervention for medication side effects
- Access to specialized diagnostic labs and medical imaging, such as x-rays, CT scans and MRIs
- Education about your specific condition
- Referrals to highly regarded specialists
- Adherence to current published guidelines for HIV therapy, vaccinations, infection prophylaxis in HIV disease
Of course, we understand how important it is to preserve your privacy, especially when you have a contagious illness or disease. As a result, we have taken stringent measures to ensure that our patients’ medical information remains confidential.
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.