Physiatry Care in Southern California: Innovative & Non-Invasive
The Physiatry Center uses methods to prevent, diagnose and treat a number of disabling diseases, disorders and injuries. Our licensed physiatrists, medical doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation, collaborate with a team of licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists, neuropsychologists, and speech-language pathologists as well as other medical specialists. Together, they collaborate with your or your loved one’s primary care physician to improve function and reduce associated discomfort using non-surgical methods.
The Physiatry Center is recommended if you have/had conditions that include:
- Spinal cord injury
- Back pain
- Brain injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement or hip fracture
- Neurological conditions
- Developmental disabilities
Our physiatry and rehabilitation services include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Electrodiagnosis using EMG and nerve conduction studies
- Hand therapy
- Interventional spine procedures
- Lymphedema treatment
- Muscular rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthotics and prosthetics fitting and training
- Spasticity management that includes Botox® injections
We will explore every possible option to not only help you improve your strength and agility, but your sense of independence and enjoyment of life.
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.