Spine and Back Pain Treatment in Pomona & Azusa
It is estimated that 80% of the population will experience back pain at some time in their lives. Topical treatments and over-the-counter medications may not be enough to alleviate its discomfort. The Casa Colina Spine Center is a dedicated program that offers the most advanced spine treatment available for individuals with chronic or acute back pain. It is available at two convenient Casa Colina locations in Pomona and Azusa.
What sets these centers apart from others is our ability to provide comprehensive, one-stop resources for individuals who may require a variety of outpatient medical and rehabilitation services. Both facilities offer a team of clinical professionals dedicated to alleviating back pain.
We strive to eliminate back pain through a non-surgical approach with both traditional rehabilitation and alternative medicine methods, as well as patient education. And later, if surgical intervention becomes necessary, Casa Colina is home to a highly trained team of neurosurgeons who specialize in spinal procedures.
The Casa Colina Spine Center is recommended for those with:
- Degenerative disk disease
- Herniated disc
- Insomnia/disrupted sleep cycle due to pain
- Low back pain
- Osteoporosis and compression fractures
- Radiculopathy of the upper and lower extremities
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Stenosis of the spine
- Stress induced back pain
- Depression from chronic pain
We take a multidisciplinary approach. The Casa Colina Spine Center team includes:
- Physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation (physiatrists)
- Physical therapists with expertise in the treatment of the spine and special certification in orthopedics (OCS) and neurology (NCS)
- Occupational therapists with ergonomic training
- Psychologist with training in pain management
- Orthotics and prosthetics professionals
- Neurosurgeons, neurologists, pain management and other medical specialists
All patients have convenient access to a wide range of care at both the Pomona and Azusa locations. Additional services offered at the Pomona campus include:
We offer many different treatments.
With so many advances available today, we can provide multiple ways to treat and alleviate back pain. Casa Colina's unique program offers numerous options to achieve positive results through:
Additional off-site services may also be recommended and depending upon the patient's health plan, may or may not be covered by insurance.
- Alternative medicine / acupuncture
- Massage therapy
- Nutritional services
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.