Sports Medicine in Southern California: Recovery in Record Time
We work with all ages and levels of athletes – from weekend warriors to collegiate and pro athletes. This program is overseen by a board-certified orthopedic surgeon – a doctor who cares as much about sports as you do. You’ll also receive care from a diverse team of sports medicine experts – orthopedic clinical specialists, certified athletic trainers as well as strength and conditioning specialists.
We’ll keep everyone involved in your case well informed, beginning with your initial medical exam where a licensed therapist or athletic trainer will be present to discuss the best strategy for treating your injury. We’ll also take immediate steps to make you more comfortable.
You may benefit from:
- Injections or medication for the pain
- Aspiration to relieve swelling caused by excess fluids
- A cast or splint to stabilize the injury and prevent further damage
While some injuries are routine to diagnose, others may require further exploration for an accurate assessment. We know when it hurts to move, you don’t want to run all over town for tests. Casa Colina has created a one-stop-shop environment where everything from orthopedic care to testing to rehabilitation and performance improvement can be performed on-site.
If needed, you’ll have convenient access to:
- Diagnostic and imaging services including radiology, MRI, Ultrasound and CT scanner
- A new outpatient surgery center located on the campus
- Laboratory services
- Two indoor aquatic therapy pools
- An outdoor batting cage
- A golf and soccer net
- A portable pitching mound
- A running track
- Free weights and strength-training equipment
- Pilates equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Return-to-Play Program
The Sports Medicine Center has a full spectrum of medical and rehabilitation services as well as a sports training facility that is second to none.
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127,