Southern California Wound Care
What to Do When a Wound Won't Heal
You've tried bandages and ointments, but your wound is not getting better. This is why we created the Casa Colina Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Center. It offers the most advanced and innovative wound treatment available. A board-certified physician specializing in Infection Control leads a team of wound-care specialists to provide the optimal treatment for your wound.
Our intervention is recommended if you, or a loved one, are coping with acute or chronic wounds due to:
- Trauma or injury
- Burns (chemical or thermal)
- Chronic disease condition, such as diabetes
- Neuropathic condition (which may cause a loss of sensation)
- Vascular disease
- Underlying disease causing pressure ulcers
Your first exam will involve an initial assessment that is non-invasive. Measurements, photographs and temperature readings will be taken during this time. Then a plan of care will be discussed.
The Casa Colina Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Center will assess, heal and help prevent any potential deformity through:
- Risk identification to determine problems in the early stages
- Assessment based upon objective as well as subjective criteria
- Advanced wound care designed for each individual patient
- Instruction for the patient and family to promote the best long-term outcomes through proper on-going care at home
- Continuous follow-up and monitoring provided by multidisciplinary team members
- Prevention of catastrophic complications, such as amputation
- Access to an on-site hyperbaric oxygen chambers, if appropriate
What sets the Center apart from others is our team of medically directed wound care and hyperbaric medicine specialists, resulting in a unique ability to provide prevention, intervention, and effective treatment at one convenient location.
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.