Certified Hand Therapy in Southern California
Concentrating on Your Coordination
Brushing your teeth, driving to work, holding a loved one’s hand, writing a letter – these are just a few of the tasks you used to do without a second thought. Now, everything that requires the coordination of your fingers, hand or wrist is a challenge.
As hand therapy specialists, we understand how frustrating this can be. We also understand what’s needed to help you perform these everyday activities again as quickly as possible.
The Casa Colina Hand Therapy Program provides the coordinated care of hand surgeons and certified hand therapists. It is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation approach that combines sophisticated hand therapy treatment options with advanced surgical techniques to restore hand and upper extremity function.
This program is recommended if you are coping with a(n):
- Arthritis condition
- Crash injury
- Cumulative trauma disorder
- Flexor and extensor tendon injury
- Multiple trauma
- Nerve compression syndrome
- Reflect sympathetic dystrophy
- Soft tissue or ligament injury
- Tendon and nerve injury
- Traumatic injury
Our unique program provides comprehensive hand therapy exercises and efficient solutions for hand and upper extremity problems, including:
- Activities of daily living practice
- Edema management
- Hand therapy exercise after surgery
- Hand therapy exercise tools practice
- Home programs
- Iontophoresis, ultrasound and other modalities
- Non-dominant hand training
- On-site work evaluation
- Prosthetic training
- Scar management
- Sensory re-education and desensitization
- Sterile wound care and suture removal
- Therapeutic exercise
Together, we will help you overcome the coordination problems that are interfering with your quality of life.
To speak to a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.