Adaptive Learning Program in Southern California
Learning to Cope With a Learning Disability
A Special Place for Your Child to Grow at their Own Pace
You know your child is smart, but his or her grades may not reflect it.
The problem could be that your child's brain works differently. Any
number of disabilities can interfere with one's ability to store,
process or produce information. If you've noticed your child is overwhelmed
by homework, struggles to keep up with his or peers and feels less confident,
he or she could greatly benefit from a thorough evaluation by our pediatric
Once we uncover the nature of a neurological problem, we can provide the
appropriate intervention. While learning disabilities are not cured, children
can discover ways to compensate and even overcome many areas of weakness.
The earlier your child's problem is identified, the more likely he
or she will succeed in the future.
Our Adaptive Learning Program includes:
- Comprehensive evaluation to determine factors that make it difficult for
your child to learn in a traditional classroom.
- Realistic goals that are age and developmentally appropriate, rather than
focusing on grades.
- Therapy directed at building skills that translate into making your child's
daily life easier.
- Team of specialists with focused adaptive skills for socialization.
- Opportunities to practice social skills in structured settings as well
as the community.
Plus, other fun sessions to help children grow:
- Kids Crew - 8-week sessions for ages 4-8
- Teen Scene - 12-week sessions for ages 12-16
- Summer Day Program - Offered during specific weeks throughout the summer
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Aquatic Programs that include "Splash Zone" and "Get Swimming"
- Provides children with developmental challenges a safe and skilled environment
to learn water safety and readiness skills. Graduates move up to community
based swimming instruction.
To speak with a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 4200 or
toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 4200.