Return-to-Play Program in Pomona
Get Back to Playing Again
You’ve been working hard at your rehabilitation. But you may need
more time than your medical coverage provides to work on the weaknesses
that have resulted from that injury before you can compete again. This
is exactly why we created Casa Colina’s Return-to-Play. It’s
a program that allows you to continue with the remarkable strides you’ve
made in therapy once your medical benefits have reached their limit.
With this program, you’ll work with the same:
- Physical therapists
- Exercise physiologists
- And athletic trainers
The professionals who have guided your rehabilitation treatments will push
you to improve even more. They will:
- Use a video system to accurately assess your progress
- Spot any weaknesses or changes in your form that could result in another injury
- Demonstrate rehab exercises
- Take pictures during sessions to remind you how to do recommended exercises
correctly at home
And when you’re ready to return to play and competition, a performance
video will be sent to your team’s medical director or coach.
How does Return-to-Play work?
- Athletes of all ages and levels are welcome
- Physician’s approval to participate in the program is recommended
- For continuing Casa Colina patients, the cost is $50 per session after
your medical coverage for rehabilitation has reached its limits
- For new athletes, cost is $100 for initial assessment fee and $50 per session
- Customized training, performance improvement and access to individual physical
The Return-to-Play Program will not only help you get back to playing the
sports you love again, it will help you return as a stronger athlete.
To speak to a representative, please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free
866/724-4127, ext. 3500.