Free Community Seminar
The Lowdown on Diet, Part 2
When: Thursday, January 12 from 6 to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare,
William W. Norin Education Center
in the Tamkin Room (Building 1D)
255 East Bonita Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
Get Directions [+]
Refreshments will be served.
Seating is limited - please register
here or call 866-724-4132.
Topics of discussion include:
What works and what doesn’t for healthy
Diet as it relates to ethical, cultural, social
and financial factors
- Diet as prescribed for weight management
- Diet for the medical management of diseases
- Diet and nutrition
- The role of specific diets such as Atkins, Mediterranean, etc.
- What has appetite or satiety to do with it?
- Question and answer session
Usha Mantha, M.D., FAFFP, MRCOG
Board Certified in Obesity Medicine and Program Medical Director of Casa
Colina Medical Weight Loss & Wellness Program