Adventure for All
Casa Colina's Therapeutic Recreation and Outdoor Adventures is starting a new journey. We want you to be a part of our future.
Welcome to Casa Colina's Therapeutic Recreation and Outdoor Adventures, a program that focuses on empowering people with disabilities by creating opportunities through challenging and exciting activities. By focusing on abilities, not disabilities, the program enables its members to experience success both physically and emotionally. These recreation programs utilize the natural world to create unique opportunities where people with disabilities can:
- Participate in day trips and adventures
- Enjoy a sense of community with others
- Gain self confidence by experiencing success through acquiring new skills
- Share new outdoor experiences and adventurous activities with people of all abilities
Since 1985, the Outdoor Adventure Program of Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation has successfully and safely provided adventure experiences to thousands of people with varying disabilities. It provides a program of wide scope and diversity and is an integral part of Casa Colina's continuum of care.
Casa Colina Outdoor Adventures is proud to thank these major sponsors for 2012-2013:
- Haaker Equipment Company
- George and Karen Langley
- SEI Investments
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Foundation
- American Business Bank
- PerTronix, Inc.
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pacific Western Bank
- Scorpion Healthcare
- SDS Construction