Thank you for your interest in the volunteer program at Casa Colina Hospital
and Centers for Healthcare. Our volunteers make a vital difference in
the lives of our patients and clients by adding to the quality of our
programs, activities, and services.
We have a number of different volunteer opportunities available. Volunteers
may be placed in direct patient care services or in non-patient care services.
Both offer the chance to provide vital assistance and support to Casa
Colina's departments and personnel.
There are two categories of volunteers at Casa Colina:
Junior Volunteer: Junior Volunteers are between sixteen and eighteen years of age and assist
in both patient care and non-patient care areas depending on the available
Adult Volunteer: Adult volunteers are over eighteen and also assist in both patient care
and non-patient care areas depending on the current availability of assignments.
Opportunities for adult volunteers may also include assisting staff and
participants at Casa Colina’s
Outdoor Adventures Program.
- Complete an application, which can be found by selecting the appropriate
- Return the completed application to Human Resources at which time Human
Resources will mail a packet of information to be completed by the potential volunteer
- Return the completed packet to Human Resources
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Complete a TB test and medical questionnaire prior to beginning volunteer service
- Plan to volunteer for at least one month and work a minimum of ten hours
within that month
- Volunteers will be asked to purchase a Casa Colina volunteer jacket
To view the process to become a volunteer in its entirety,
There are also interesting events throughout the year in virtually every
department, program and service on the Casa Colina campus. We invite and
encourage you to participate in any and all of our events.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Casa Colina Human Resources
255 E. Bonita Avenue
Pomona, CA 91769
Phone 909/596-7733 ext. 2154