A New Cardiology Clinic on our Pomona Campus
We're close to your heart.
The symptoms of heart disease can vary widely. For example, while men often
feel chest pain or pressure during a heart attack, women may experience
shortness of breath, nausea, back or jaw pain. Whether you have a new
concern with your heart or a chronic condition that has already been diagnosed,
you can receive the cardiac care you need at Casa Colina's new Cardiology
Clinic. Our board-certified cardiologist is dedicated to providing quality
medical care for your heart, circulation and pulmonary system. It's
reassuring to know that the preventive, diagnostic, and treatment you
need is available right here on Casa Colina's Pomona campus, so you
can take a convenient and proactive role in managing your heart health.
In fact, it also offers a special preventative program for women.
Preventative care and advanced treatment.
Heart disease is more deadly than all forms of cancer. Yet, even those
diagnosed with heart failure can live longer and more active lifestyles
with the proper care. This program is designed to help reduce the chances
of heart disease or slow its progression through:
- Early detection and treatment of blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes,
and other risk factors
- Education and strategies to implement lifestyle adjustments
- Diagnostic echocardiographs and electrocardiograms
- Advanced medical technology for interventional treatments
- Imaging services available on campus
- Medications available at the pharmacy on campus
The Cardiology Clinic is designed for individuals with:
- Congenital and valve disorders
- Heart attacks
- High blood pressure
- Heart rate and rhythm disorders
- Heart failure
- Kidney disease
- Leg edema
- Peripheral circulation disease
- Pulmonary issues
Find out what's possible to prevent heart disease and improve and prolong
your quality of life. To learn more, call 909/596-7733, ext. 3800.