Certified Hand Therapy in Southern California
Concentrating on Your Coordination
Brushing your teeth, driving to work, holding a loved one’s hand,
writing a letter – these are just a few of the tasks you used to
do without a second thought. Now, everything that requires the coordination
of your fingers, hand or wrist is a challenge.
As hand therapy specialists, we understand how frustrating this can be.
We also understand what’s needed to help you perform these everyday
activities again as quickly as possible.
The Casa Colina Hand Therapy Program provides the coordinated care of hand
surgeons and certified hand therapists. It is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation
approach that combines sophisticated hand therapy treatment options with
advanced surgical techniques to restore hand and upper extremity function.
This program is recommended if you are coping with a(n):
- Arthritis condition
- Crash injuries
- Cumulative trauma disorder
- Flexor and extensor tendon injury
- Nerve compression syndrome
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD/CRPS)
- Soft tissue or ligament injury
- Tendon and nerve injury
- Traumatic injury
Our unique program provides comprehensive hand therapy exercises and efficient
solutions for hand and upper extremity problems, including:
- Activities of daily living practice
- Edema management
- Hand therapy exercise after surgery
- Static and dynamic splinting
- Home programs
- Iontophoresis, ultrasound and other modalities
- On-site work evaluation (ergonomics)
- Scar management
- Sensory re-education and desensitization
- Suture removal and bandage changes
- Therapeutic exercise
Together, we will help you overcome the hand coordination problems that
may be interfering with your quality of life. To speak to a representative,
please call 909/596-7733, ext. 3500 or toll-free 866/724-4127, ext. 3500.